Saturday, May 27, 2017

New Ventures

GOOD MORNING!!

I am just connecting here once again.  I'm so sorry to not be more attentive.  There is SOOOO much going on in my life.  Funerals, traveling, home projects, new business ventures, volunteer efforts, working full time outside the home, and just generally being overwhelmed!  I am hoping next week will be the "magic" week of getting my office set up!  Then I can BEGIN CRAFTING once again!  I am so excited about that......  I think I need to create a weekly calendar to give myself that permission to be creative again!  Like scheduling work... I need to schedule creative time!  I will be sharing MORE VERY SOON!!!!!!
RhondaSue.

.

2 comments:

Tlc Creations said...

can't wait to see Creative Rhonda again. ; )

Paulette

Lisa Lynn said...

Glad to know you are alive and well. That is a wonderful prayer. Can't wait to hear more.