Friday, June 12, 2009

RECIPE SCRAPBOOK PAGE LAYOUT PRINTABLES


These are full 8 1/2" x 11" layouts.
I made these for my daughter to use ...

These are tried and true recipes that
our family loves for one reason or another.

These are ONLY for PERSONAL USE!
If anyone wants them, please just send them
here to download them for themselves.
Do NOT pass them around yourself.
I would really appreciate that if you'd
respect that simple request.

THANK YOU!
RhondaSue

DOWNLOAD



MORE TO COME...
Come back again later.

8 comments:

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 12 Jun [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 13 Jun [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

craftymug said...

Your recipe pages are awesome! Thank you so much for sharing these.

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Food/Kitchen Related, Recipe Card(s) Theme post on Jun. 13, 2009. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Love these recipes. I am making family cookbooks for my sons and their new wives and intend to use the papers and elements to help create our books. I think I will make myself one, too! Thanks for sharing all your great stuff!

marry said...

Blogs are so informative where we get lots of information on any topic. Nice job keep it up!!
_____________________________

Economics Dissertation

marry said...

Blogs are so informative where we get lots of information on any topic. Nice job keep it up!!
_____________________________

Economics Dissertation

Dissertation Writing service said...

This kind of information is very limited on internet. Nice to find the post related to my searching criteria. Your updated and informative post will be appreciated by blog loving people.

UK Dissertations

Wendy M said...

Thank you for your fab freebies... you are very kind xx