Wednesday, July 22, 2009

CAT/DOG SAYINGS

Cats
Cool, cool kitty
Bad To The Bone
CATastrophe
CATnapping
CATegories
Kitten on the Keys
Alley Cat
Quicker than a cat on a hot tin roof
Cats, always on the wrong side of every door
Sitting pretty with my kitty
I'm impawsible (tiger, lion, dog or cat stickers)
Fur-ever friends
Will Work for Tuna
He who dislikes the cat was in his former life a rat Cat and/or Rat
Every Life Should Have Nine Cats
Better to have a fat cat than many mice
Cats are people too
Have a purr-fect day
Husband and cat missing - reward for cat
If you want the best seat in the house, move the cat
I'm really a tiger, but you can call me pussycat
It's tough being purr-fect
Meowie Christmas
Paws to smell the catnip
Purr-fect friend
The only self-cleaning thing in this house is the cat
Wipe your paws
You're not somebody until you're ignored by a cat
You read, I'll purr
Purr"-fectly content
My life is one "cat"-astrophe after another
Cats are PURRfect
Love me, love my cat
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Dogs
How Much is That Doggie in the Window
Puppy Love(They Call It)
Fur-ever friends
Dog-gone cute
It's Scot to be Love Great Scot! (Scotty dog)
Cold Nose...Warm Heart
To err is human...To forgive is canine
My Name is NO-NO Bad Dog, What's Yours?
Yuppy puppy
I give wet kisses!
Be tuff! The dog days of summer can be wuff
Family and friends welcome - fleas are not
Friends fur-ever
Life is just one table scrap after another
My dog's not spoiled - just well-trained
Recycle bones here
When please doesn't work, beg
Wipe your paws
In dog years, I'm dead
Love me, love my dog

2 comments:

Tlc Creations said...

These are super~! Lots of great ideas here.
Thank you.

Paulette

Yanna said...

Thanks Rhonda for the template. It is great.