Friday, December 11, 2009

I HAVE A NEW AWARD...


THANK YOU so much to Michelle at

CRAFTY SCRAPS

I'm honored to have received this award!
It means a lot to me! THANK YOU SO MUCH!


I am suppose to pass this on to 10 people
and then list 10 things about myself.
Not as easy as it sounds...

10 PEOPLE I'M PASSING IT TO:

BEAUTIFUL BLOGGING

CRAFTY THIS AND THAT

DELICIOUS SCRAPS

DIGITAL KEEPSAKES

HAPPYBIRD'S CRAFTING HAVEN

TAYLOR MADE BY SANDY

DEE DISNEY GIRL'S CRAFTY CREATIONS

NEENY'S PLACE

RASPBERRY ROAD DESIGNS

RASPBERRY ROAD DESIGNS CT BLOG

The above list of blogs are ones that I thoroughly
enjoy visiting and appreciate all the creativity
that they share so much! I also tried to pick
blogs that do not already have this award posted.
Sometimes the awards make their rounds and get
handed to the same blogs multiple times so I really
wanted to share it with those that deserve it and
have not gotten it yet... Please go visit these blogs
and enjoy your visit!!


What do ya'll want to know about me?
Hhhhhhmmmmmm

1. Christmas is my favorite holiday!
2. Fall/winter is my favorite time of year!
3. Christmas is the only time of year I use
RED to decorate with.
4. I am very thankful for all my online friends!
5. I believe JESUS is the REASON for the SEASON!
6. I hate doing housework of any kind.
7. I love seeing the joy in others when they open
their Christmas gifts!
8. I love to read but seldom make time for it.
9. I want to learn how to QUILL.
10. I really really really want a bichon or havenese puppy.

THANKS AGAIN MICHELLE!
HUGS TO YOU!

RhondaSue

...

4 comments:

Debbie said...

Rhonda, thank you so much for the fabulous award. I am truly honored.

Debbie
Digital-Keepsakes

Joy said...

Thank you for the award! It was so nice of you to think of me.

anna said...

Thank you so much for choosing me for the award :) I am so honoured!! You have a great blog!!

Have a great weekend,

~Anna

Deanna said...

Thank you so much Rhonda!! And thank you for all that you have shared with SO MANY OF US over the years!!! We all love you!!!! Deanna