Saturday, February 27, 2010

DIAPER CARD PRINTABLE AND TEMPLATE FREEBIE

I was asked by someone to help her create a card for
her daughter's baby shower.  I know I've seen diaper
cards and onesie tshirt cards and even those that look
like rattles and teddy bears.  But This is the one I
came up with.  She said they believe the baby
is going to be a girl so I added the ruffle edge to the
diaper for a more feminine touch.

Each download has a jpg and png file in the zip.
The template zip has a version that is all white
with grey cut lines.  The blue one is meant for
those that can use a graphics program and select
those sections to change the paper fill used there.
I hope that makes sense...

Any questions, feel free to ask!!

SMUGGLES,
RhondaSue

DOWNLOAD LAYOUT expired
ELEMENT CREDITS TO:
SOXSATIONAL SCRAPS


DOWNLOAD TEMPLATEexpired

.

7 comments:

Lori said...

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

CraftCrave said...

Thank you! This blog post will be advertised on CraftCrave in the Printables category today (look for timestamp: [28 Feb 01:00pm GMT]).

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Feb. 28, 2010. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

very cute can't wait to try it
thanks for sharing

Shelly said...

Darling! Thank you.

marilyn said...

thanks for sharing your cute project and template.

Janny said...

Hi, I stumbled onto your site looking for a diaper pattern to use as a pocket inside a mini album. Thank you so much for sharing I was able to resize and use.