Tuesday, August 21, 2012

HALLOWEEN CLUB by CREATE WITH TLC

We were out of town this past week for a funeral.  I am just trying to get caught up.  As soon as I got home, I found out I am hired for a part time position here in town so I am back in the work force!  I am very excited about that!  One of the email updates I read right away was about Paulette's new club.  I just had to make time to tell you about it!
PLEASE consider joining up.  You don't want to miss out on all the great ideas, art and images you can use to create your Halloween decor, gifts, and favors.  

Check it out here:






Smuggles,
RhondaSue

.



2 comments:

Penny said...

So sorry you had to attend a funeral. But happy for you with your new position, RhondaSue!
Hey, I don't even like Halloween, but I signed up for this, too! ;^)
Hugs,
Penny

Lisa Lynn said...

Congrats on your job.