Sunday, October 10, 2010

Create With TLC FREEBIES

I have been friends with Paulette over at Create with TLC for over 10 years... might even be close to 15 years or more by now...I have lost track!  I really have to share with you more of the goodies that she makes and shares!  She offers freebies as well as purchasable sets through her blog and store.  This is a quote directly from her blog posts that truly says it all:

~ ~ ~ ~ ~
My goal with my word art is to
do something different than all the
word art that is out there.....
expand my choices and expand
your choices.  Help you create cards and
pages that aren't out there either.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~

She makes wordart, digistamps, paper
packs, elements, embellishments,
and even offers clubs that you can sign
up for to receive even more goodies!
You will never ever be disappointed
with any of the quality or quantity
you will get from Paulette!
Jump over there and check it all out!
And please please please leave some
love if you do download anything
so she can continue to
create and share with all of us!

And here are some previews of the
most recent offerings from Paulette at
CREATE WITH TLC














1 comment:

Tlc Creations said...

Thank you Rhonda.....I enjoy being your friend. Thank you for this wonderful post.
Take care.

Paulette