Wednesday, April 11, 2012

More Bead Projects I've made

These are two bracelets I've made for my Daughter-in-Law...

         Here is a bracelet I made for my daughter
              Emily, as well as one for myself....


I have also made some Eyeglass Chains.


I learned with the one chain that when you use larger sized glass beads, you really need to reinforce the thread or wire used to string the beads.  Those glass beads can get heavy and one strand of beading thread is not enough to hold them together!!

I will be making LOTS more projects and will share them with you as they are finished.
Thanks for peeking at another creative outlet I enjoy!

Smuggles, RhondaSue

.

5 comments:

Carla S. said...

Gorgeous jewelry, Rhonda! You used some really beautiful beads! Making beaded jewelry was my obsession before I found card-making!

Tlc Creations said...

These are beautiful...such great colors
Paulette

Deanna said...

Love it! What a fun day you guys had. Sometimes such "normal" things turn into the most amazing and best memories. I love those days!!!

Deanna said...

OOPS - meant to post this under Greeting Card Freebie...HA!

Tori2you said...

Rhonda, next time you are beading, and using heavier glass beads, try using tigertail to string, instead of threads. Its a very fine wire, plastic coated. It's flexible like thread, but wont break near as easily. (usually not at all!)You wont need a needle, just a tiny bead crimp instead of knots. Your work looks great!! So glad to have found you again! ::HUGS::