Monday, September 22, 2008

COMMERCIAL USE FLUTTERBY



I see a lot of beautiful scripts and actions that are being used all over and I really wish PSP7 did them. But I have not learned them yet and really do want to learn, but I need the program that will do it. So until then, I play with basic shapes and do what I can with those. This butterfly is created from inspiration of a script I saw being shared in a group. So I am hoping there are others out there that still need basic shapes to decorate and embellish the more "old fashioned" way. This is basically a bit larger than a 5x7 size image. You can embellish it anyway you choose as well as change its size to fit your project. Feedback is always welcome so I can learn as I go. Thank you!


RhondaSue




zip file ...REMOVED

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

No comments: