Tuesday, January 20, 2009

FEBRUARY 2009 RECIPE CARD CHALLENGE

Over at:
http://www.freewebs.com/createwithtlc/forumblog.htm
I am going to be offering monthly RECIPE CARD CHALLENGES.
They will be themed for that month; and there will be a set of at least 4 if not more templates to play with. They will be 100PPI and 5" tall x 7" wide. At the forum, if you create something with the challenge templates, you're asked to share it by posting it to the forum in the appropriate board. If
you are not a member there, but would still like to play with the templates, they will be shared here as well with 4shared links to snag from. If you create something that can be shared with others, I'd be happy to post it to my blog here if you email the final jpg file to me.

Here is a view of the first set that will be posted tomorrow after my doctor appointment... Hope you have fun playing with the challenge!







HUGS
RhondaSue

No comments: