Sunday, January 25, 2009

LOVEY DOVEY sayings

...I can't live by Hugs alone, I need Kisses, too (Hugs & Kisses)
...Consider yourself hugged! (Hugs)
...Together - forever! (duct tape, super glue)
...You hold the key to my heart (key, lock)
...We make a great 'pear' (canned pears, fresh fruit)
...There are many 'reeses' why I love you (Reeses Peanut butter candy)
...Orange you glad you are my Valentine? (orange candy slices)
...Let's get this straight: you're for me! (ruler)
...You have left an lasting impression on my heart (permanent marker)
...It's about time I say, 'I love you'. (clock, watch)
...Stick with me, Kid, & we will go places! (safety pin, straight pin, stamp, glue, tape)
...Here's my heart! (candy or paper heart)
...I'll be floating on air if you will be my Valentine. (balloon)
...Let me koala you Sweetheart (bear)
...I knead you (bread)
...Don't bug me - just bee mine (bugs)
...I'm all a-flutter over you. (butterfly)
...you 'auto' be mine. (toy car)
...Dog-gone it! Please be mine (toy dog, doggy biscuit)
...I'm crazy about you & that's no yolk. (egg)
...Pick me, Valentine (flower, clothespin, toothpick)
...Be 'toadally' different - say you'll be mine! (frog)
...You're in a glass by yourself (plastic champagne glass)
...The heart of the matter is I love you! (candy heart, etc)
...Have a heart - be mine (candy hearts, etc.)
...Lettuce us be Valentines. (salad, lettuce)
...we're in tune (musical note, sheet music)
...I go hog-wild when I think of you (pig)
...Sending you hogs & kisses (pigs, Hershey's Kisses)
...I'd be plum happy to be your valentine (plum)
...There will never be another ewe. (sheep)
...Will ewe be mine? (sheep)
...I love ewe. (sheep)
...Ewe are special - be mine! (sheep)
...Especially for ewe. (sheep)
...I get a kick out of ewe. (sheep)
...I 'scents' you're my Valentine. (skunk, perfume sample)
...You are so sweet! (any candy)
...You're my type. (different fonts, typewriter toy, etc)
...For the way we stick together (Glue, gum, tape)
...You measure up in every way (tape measure, ruler)
...You rub me the right way (sand paper, lotion)
...we still hit it off (nail, hammer)
...You are lookin' better than ever (mirror)
...We were 'mint' to be together (any mint-flavored candy)
...I'm attracted to you (magnet)
...I have loved you from the moment I saw you (saw)
...I'm hooked on you (fishing hook)
...You melt my heart (ice melter)
...No one can love you like I can (can of whatever)
...Life 'wooden' be the same without you (block of wood)
...Yours are simply the best (Hugs & Kisses)
...I'm a sucker for you (baby bottle, pacifier, lollipop)
...Life is more bearable with you by my side - teddybear
...My love for you overflows - drinking glass
...I want to get "down" with you - feathers
...You're the "cream" in my coffee.
...You're "tops" with me. (toy top)
...You drive me "nuts".
...You drive me "bananas".
...I have a "ball" with you.
...You're a real "doll".
...You are "Eggstra" special.
...Not trying to be corny but I love you - corn chips or can of corn.
...You planted the seeds of love in my heart - flower seeds
...My heart sings when I see you - CD or music book
...You make the future so bright I gotta wear shades - sunglasses

2 comments:

Deanna said...

I LOVE THESE!!!!! Oh my gosh - I LOVE "cheesy" (if I may :) ) Valentines sayings! I can't wait to play with these.

Anonymous said...

PHE-NO-MEN-AL!